TLS Player and Parent Obligations
The committee put a lot of voluntary time and effort into all aspects of the club. We ask in return the following obligations of parents and players.
- It is expected that players attend all training sessions and games.
- Registration will be paid on or prior to the due date or make alternative arrangements with the Club Registrar.
- You will need to pay the team manager $10 toward the cost of the score sheet weekly.
- If a player is ill/injured or unavailable, it is expected that you contact your team manager to advice of your absence.
- On a rotational basis a representative of each player must assist as a scorer.
- Conduct yourself and endeavor to ensure others in your company conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner and in accordance with Basketball Victoria's Code of Conduct. Details are available on this web page along with the Basketball Victoria and Broadmeadows Basketball Association websites.